The evolution of medical science has made it possible that now we can solve our multiple health problems. Few of our health problems are those that are relatively new, and we face them due to pollution and other issues.
However; our ancestors did have to face some of these health problems. In that time, due to lack of innovation and success in medical science, it was difficult fo fix those issues. Sometimes a health problem isn’t that much physically daunting than it is psychologically daunting.
One of the similar psychologically hurtful issue is ageing signs issue. After we pass a certain age, ageing signs like Wrinkles begin to appear on our skin. These wrinkles and ageing signs hurt our confidence in a big way. Scientists came up with a solution and let us discuss that:
Ageing Signs Solution:
Clostridium botulinum is a bacteria which leaves a positive impact on the human body. The bacteria release a toxin called Botox. Before the success in the medical field, botox only hurt humans like muscle paralysis. However; scientists were able to use botox toxin as an aid for humans after a series of research.
Now, the skin treatment industry widely uses botox toxin. Botox toxin is very helpful in removing wrinkles and ageing signs from the human skin. The wrinkles usually appear under the eyes, around the eyes and on the forehead.
• Skin treatment centres are using botox for removing the facial wrinkles from the past two decades. However; in 2017, the experts decided that botox can help to remove forehead wrinkles as well. So after 2017, botox forehead is famous in skin treatment sector. The forehead wrinkles usually appear due to exposing the skin to the sun and over time. The activity of frontalis muscles also causes the forehead wrinkles.
• During the treatment procedure, the doctor will inject four botox forehead units in different parts of your forehead. Experts recommend applying these injections in an M-shape to obtain the best outcomes. The botox forehead will cover the area of 1.5 to 2 cm of your forehead.
• We should note here that the quantity of the botox will depend on your skin, area of the forehead and your requirement. Further, the working activity of your forehead muscles also is a factor in determining the unit of botox forehead.
Advantages of Botox
• Unlike other skin treatments, this is a non-surgical procedure. This procedure ensures that you won’t have to face any risk during the treatment, and it is also very cost-effective. The process works very best for people in the age group of 30 to 40 years and saves their precious time and money from any potential surgery.
• A lot of people face discomfort in surgical treatment. For these individuals, Anti-wrinkle treatment is the best as it contains minimum discomfort. You will feel a minor prick when the doctor will apply injection on your muscles. There is a possibility of using anaesthetic if you require further safety.
We need to know that after applying botox, we won’t be able to repeat the procedure in the next four to ten days. It is the period in which the treatment will have full effects on our muscles. After ten days, the result will appear.
The impact of the injections can last until four months. We can change this duration by modifying the injection’s dose. A vital point to note here is that these injections can be less effective for individuals of more than 60 years. After 60 years of age, our muscles don’t respond effectively, and the botox treatment may not work correctly.